Thursday, September 16, 2010

What's Out There





Here on the Indiana Review blog we have a label called "Yay us exclamation mark" and we use it whenever we have happy news about contributors or issues. This week on NewPages.com our beautiful Issue 32.1 was featured on their Literary Magazines Reviews right next to our AWP book fair neighbors the Los Angeles Review. You can read the reviews here

If you still haven't gotten your hands on a copy of our blue feature you can buy a copy online and have it mailed personally to you! (I know the U.S.P.S. has been in service since 1775, but I still find it a to be a small marvel every time mail arrives at my door where there are hundreds of doors on my street, hundreds of streets in my town, hundreds of towns in my state...)

--aks

No comments: